Friday, July 30, 2010

Hormonemania

Now that I'm getting into my 3rd Trimester I have noticed a rather large boost of hormones coming on, causing me to be very irritable and emotional. Here are some things in the past few days that have been a little too overwhelming for me:

-When Andrew didn't refill the soap bottle in the bathroom.

-Busy traffic on my way home from work. I had to slam on the breaks really hard to avoid hitting the car in front of me and I burst into tears.

-Watching "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera."

-When my doctor sent my prescription to the wrong Hyvee (I recall sobbing and saying "it's just so inconvenient!")

-When I have to really go to the bathroom while grocery shopping (I despise grocery shopping by myself and when I have to go to the bathroom on top of it I get really upset).

-Dishes....I am so tired of doing dishes! Please get me a new dishwasher!!!

2 comments:

  1. Alli,
    I love that you have these on here! Makes me laugh and will make you laugh one day too:) Maybe in a few months...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I'm in a good mood I do laugh at these! That's when I shake my head and say "what was I thinking!"

    ReplyDelete