Monday, September 26, 2011

Random Facts

I am joining in with my friend Karlee and sharing some random facts about myself! Enjoy my weirdness!

*I make the bed at night right before I go to bed instead of in the morning

*I am convinced that I am part OCD because often if I touch something a certain way with one hand I have to touch it again the same way with the other hand

*I have never broken a bone

*I use Matrix Conditioning Balm because normal conditioner doesn't work for my hair

*I had a perm in high school

*I was a dancer from elementary school all the way till I graduated college

*I was a cheerleader from middle school all the way till I graduated high school. I was even captain of the football and basketball squads for a couple years!

*I used to twirl baton

*I talk to myself often

*When I get angry sometimes I blast Alanis Morrissette

*I despise showering and brushing my teeth, probably because when I'm tired and ready to go to bed the only thing I want to do is sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I use to twirl too!!!!! Until I went into high school I took lessons for like 9 years!

    How is house cleaning going?

    And it made me excited to see your hubby at the wedding:-)

    ReplyDelete