Monday, February 28, 2011

'member that time?

hey, 'member that time when I was younger and my big sister had braces? and 'member how I wanted to be just like her so I took the wire brackets of out of my hair barretts and put the wire on my teeth to look like braces? I walked all over the house pretending I had braces and then mom made me take them out. I was so jealous!

Post your own "member that time?" on your blog and link up with my friend Paige http://teamvanvoorst.blogspot.com/2011/02/member-that-time_28.html

4 comments:

  1. I do 'member that time your big sister had braces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, not sure why you would ever want braces. Wasn't really a pleasant experience. But I'm glad I was cool enough that you would want to be like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great story i love this post and i will say to thank you for the attractive posting.
    Romantisch Hotel Bruges

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great story.i love this post you for the attractive posting.

    ReplyDelete