Monday, April 11, 2011

'member that time?

hey, 'member that time when my sister, her friend and I were messing around in the basement and they said "I bet we can make you pass out" and I said "nuh uh?" then 'member how to challenge them I hung upside down and hyperventilated and then let them push me up against a door until I passed out? then, 'member how I woke up and had a huge bump on my head and thought I had fallen asleep and dreamed I was watching Toy Story?

then, 'member how a week later I decided to try and make myself pass out so I hung upside down, hyperventilated, and then pushed my chest really hard? and 'member how it worked. Yeah I wasn't very cool.

Post your own "'member that time" and link up http://teamvanvoorst.blogspot.com/2011/04/member-that-time_11.html

2 comments:

  1. What? I don't remember this. Who did we do this with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a bad memory Rachel...I think her name was Jenny? The girl with the short blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete