Sunday, April 17, 2011

What Parents Say...at least I do!

"Burpy Slurpy"-when Josiah decides to burp, spit up, and then slurp some back in. It's quite nasty!

"Goin' to Sleepytown"-when Josiah decides to fall asleep, or when it's time to go to bed.

"Bare Butt Alert! Bare Butt Alert!"-when changing diapers or getting ready for bath time.

"Farty Party"-this is Andrew's phrase for...obvious reasons

"Rootin' Tootin"-this is my phrase for...obvious reasons

(Josiah's a gassy baby so we say these quite often!)

"Yes I pick my kids nose and no I don't always use a Kleenex"

I'm also well known for making up strange songs to sing to Josiah...here are some of my famous lyrics!

Bath Time Song:
Bath time's here, my clothes come off
my bottoms clean, my spits all off
I get all dressed, and then I eat
and then it is time to sleeeeep!

Now I know what you are probably thinking "wow...she is WEIRD" but seriously, if you are are parent, can you honestly say you don't do WEIRD things like this? If not, then I apparently have problems!

3 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd share for all the other weird mothers out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bare butt alert started when we were kids.

    ReplyDelete