Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Joy

One thing you probably don't know about me is that I LOVE soundtracks to really good movies! Some of my favorites are:

The Chronicles of Narnia
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the Caribbean
Harry Potter
Angels and Demons

...and I'm sure there are more that I can't think of right now.

This morning during Bubby's morning nap I read from Proverbs, Psalms and Ruth while listening to The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion the Witch and The Wardrobe Soundtrack and absolutely LOVED IT! God really gets me excited when I listen to such powerful music, especially when it's from an awesome movie like Narnia (one of my absolute favs!). It makes me imagine living in a world like the Narnians where there are talking creatures, epic battles, and fun adventures. It makes me excited for my life with Christ and all of the wonderful things he is doing and will do for me. Such JOY!

What brings you Joy today???

No comments:

Post a Comment