Monday, November 28, 2011

Recovering

This year for Thanksgiving I did not eat turkey, I barely touched my mashed potatoes, and if I see or taste another piece of pumpkin pie then I will literally be sick. That's because I had the flu over my Thanksgiving break. I have no idea where I got it, but all I can say is that I should have taken my Vitamin D because for some reason I didn't take it these past few days and then I got the flu, so I really can't say whether or not Vitamin D works at preventing the flu.

I spent all day yesterday sick to my stomach and I'm spending today recovering. I lost 6 lbs. in 24 hours, not very healthy if you ask me, and so today I'm slowly trying to eat and drink again. So, here's my list of Thankfulness!

What I'm Thankful for this Thanksgiving:
*Husband's who take care of their sickly wives
*Grandparents who take your child for a day so you can rest
*Bland food
*Gatorade
*Chilled water
*Heated blankets
*Extend-able shower hoses so you can sit while bathing (since I don't have a bath tub)
*The ability to walk normal and not hunched over from an aching belly
*IB Profen
*Having a flexible job so I can stay home and rest
*Extra Vitamin D for my son so he hopefully doesn't get the flu too!

No comments:

Post a Comment