Sunday, November 14, 2010

Poo Party

I've been trying to be better about letting Josiah's diapers "stew" for a few minutes before changing him because too often I go to change him and 5 minutes later he has another full one. This morning I thought I had been successful at waiting it out, only to find that my son has the ability to shoot poo 3 feet across the room!

I was changing him and lifting up his bottom to put on the diaper cream when it shot out of him like a jet. I found poo running down his bedroom door, which was about 3 feet away from the changing table. No wonder he was fussy this morning!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! This reminds me of before I had kids and I took my few weeks old niece for the day and was changing her in the car because I had to go get something for my sister and I thought she had pooped all she could poop and she shot poo onto my arm, shirt and seat! They have crazy pooping skills! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. once atticus pooped todd's pants. still not sure how all that went down.

    ReplyDelete