Monday, February 7, 2011

3 Months

Josiah is 3 months old now...wow does time fly! He probably weighs around 17-18 lbs. and is rocking out in 6 month old clothes and size 3 diapers. He has rolled over from his tummy to his back and has definitely discovered his voice! The past 3 nights instead of waking up at 4 a.m. crying to eat he baby talks for 30 minutes and then decides it's time to eat (maybe it's time I turn the baby monitors down so I can sleep while he is babbling away!). Josiah also really likes to be held, it seems if I'm in the room and not holding him then he is upset. Sometimes I will set him between my legs so I can at least get on the computer (my arms are very sore!). The power of prayer works because even though he still doesn't nap very well, he had an amazing week at day care last week! I really hope we can keep this up! Enjoy a few pictures...he looks so much like Daddy it's crazy!



2 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm already feeling it in my arms from holding him so much yesterday. I couldn't even sit down with him in my lap, I had to walk around with him and carry him or he would get really fussy. Talk about one picky kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...Cute and Lovely baby .Fantastic your recently post and nice details shared in the post.thanks

    Romantic Dinner Bruges

    ReplyDelete