Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sleep Deprived and Achey

On Thursday afternoon I noticed that my body started to ache really bad. I felt like I had a really bad fever but my temp kept coming back as normal. I left work early and went back to the doctor (I should just call that place my 2nd home) and there weren't enough symptoms for the doctor to diagnose anything. I was really frustrated because it obviously wasn't a virus since I had nothing else wrong with me but I just ached so bad! Well, turns out one of the side effects of my antibiotics for my UTI is muscle pains (and may I say 'not very common side effect'). That explains it! So I've been popping the Tylenol for a couple days now and praying that I never have to use this antibiotic ever again!

Since I'm in constant pain all over all the time I haven't been sleeping well. When your entire body hurts like that you tend to be temperature sensitive, cold one minute and then sweating the next. On top of that I've been putting Josiah in our bed when he wakes up at 5:30 a.m. so that he sleeps longer, and therefore I sleep longer, but he takes up so much room that I'm literally hanging on to the edge of the bed. So looks like no sleep for mama.

I'm also seriously "on the edge of hurting you" Lady Gaga because your new song has been running through my head all week and I can't fall asleep! It's been rough going.

No comments:

Post a Comment