Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Joy

Thursday nights are our new date nights. Last night was our first one and it was great! We had a babysitter come and put Josiah to bed while we went out and had some good fun! Sometimes I forget how much joy a husband can bring to your life. There are times when I feel like I need taken care of (since I spend the majority of the day caring for someone else) and he totally meets that need! He makes me feel loved, cared for, appreciated, and special. Last night we:

*Played a round of disc golf, even though I stink at disc golf! But Hubby taught me some cool moves and I started to get better as the night went on.

*Went on a walk while watching the sunset...and we held hands! I know, kind of cheesy, but when's the last time you took a walk without your kids, during the sunset and held hands with your hubby? It was special.

*Sat under the stars and prayed for our family.

*Had a campfire with some friends.

*Ate Smores and roasted marshmallows.

It was amazing! I feel so refreshed today after having such a great night with Hubby.

What brings you Joy this Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment