Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More Randomness

Here are some more Random Facts about me...in more detail.

1. I am a t-shirt kind of gal.
I don't like dressing up, period. It's probably because 90% of my wardrobe is t-shirts and jeans, and ALL of my capri's are jeans that I've cut into capri's. I guess that show's just how frugal I am to not buy new clothes and my lamo style.

2. I am good at packing, but horrible at unpacking.
When I go on trips I am a very good packer and rarely ever forget anything because actually I tend to over pack. But when it comes to unpacking, my bag will sit on my bedroom floor for weeks!

3. There is always ice cream in our freezer!
The current flavors in my freezer are: Blue Bunny Monster Cookie, Breyers Reeses and Breyer's Chocolate.

4. You can rarely catch me on my phone.
I tend to leave my phone in places where it isn't always heard or easily accessible, which means if you call me you will most likely have to leave a message.

4 1/2. I'm horrible at replying to voice messages.
So pretty much if you want to get back to me you should just text or email. I check my email more than I check my phone.

5. Some of my current favorite TV shows are:
The Office, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, The Sing Off

6. I am currently reading a book called "The Reckoning" by Beverly Lewis.
It is the 3rd book in her Heritage of Lancaster County series.

7. Every Christmas I like to watch:
The Chronicles of Narnia, Little Women, Elf, and It's A Wonderful Life

8. I drink LOTS of water!
I especially love ice water or chilled water.

9. My husband is an artist.
We have probably over a dozen of his paintings and drawings on our walls.

10. I'm not a very good baker.
I am more of a home cook than I am a home baker. I had to bring a pastry for MOPS today and you know what I did? I went to the local grocery store, picked up some $1.30 packages of muffins, the ones where you just add water, and made mini-muffins. But...I have no problem cooking a homemade meal every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment