Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Week To Come

You should take a look at my calendar! Next week is CrAzY! Here's the list:

Saturday-shopping for Bubby's birthday and getting ready for his party

Sunday-Bubby's 1 year birthday! 9:45 a.m. be at church for dedication, 10 a.m. service for dedication, 12 p.m. party and lunch with family, 6-8 p.m. possibly going to baby shower

Monday-Clean all day from 8 a.m to 4 p.m.

Tuesday-Clean all day from 7:45 a.m.-4 p.m., 7 p.m. Small group

Wednesday-Clean from 8-11:30, 1:50 p.m. Bubby's Dr. Appointment

Thursday-9 a.m. Bubby's other Dr. Appointment, spend afternoon getting ready for first Norwex show, 6 p.m. Norwex Show

Friday-9:30 a.m. Chiropractor Appointment, Rest of the day off to clean home to prepare for Launch Norwex show at my home on Saturday (Hubby's also working the weekend!)

Saturday-10 a.m. Norwex Launch Party (again Hubby working and I don't have childcare for Bubby...eek!)

Wow what a week I have to look forward to. Not only do I have to finish my Norwex training and prepare for my shows, I have to keep up with life at home: laundry, dishes, taking care of Bubby AND Myself, and probably planning a surgery for Bubby. We have to see a Urologist next week because one of his testicles didn't descend when he was born, and since it still hasn't dropped they will likely have to do surgery and bring it down. Not cool but apparently necessary.

And you know what? The week after looks very similar. It's going to be very busy all the way until Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment